Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm back and at it!

Okay been home now from Florida and been looking, searching, learning, posting, reading, and figuring out what to do in life. Job! Yeah I need a job! I've been getting up every morning with one thing on my mind. My job is to get a job! I'll be working at it Monday through Friday, and my weekends are off for now, that's my job!
This weekend and previous weekend I've been bird hunting. Now it's been three times. I've gotten five birds total. It's so cool to be out in the woods. Some times I get a little nervous, because I've ran into a moose once and it's not fun! Where I hunt the things that can eat or destroy me are: bobcats, moose, wolf, mountain lions. Yeah mountain lions have been reported in MN. I use a 12 gage shot gun, and I might hurt some of these things but as for the moose probably not. Anyways I've been really having a good time going hunting.

This morning I awoke to a song in my head call Runaway Sue, by Dion. Why? Well I just got done learning the song since I started at 6am. I also watched videos of the song and came across some other stuff that Dion has made and now learned two songs. The other one is The Wanderer.

Well there are many problems in life, and I can piss off anyone! I sometimes wonder how I do it! Well I know how I do it. Here's my biggest problem: I can't get my point across right when trying to explain myself! Drama is my worse enemy! And listening to other people is my downfall! I'm angry at myself and feel like I'm gonna just shut the door to everyone for awhile and live my life for myself and no one else!!!! Blog will still be here and I'll still be here but I'm so sick of the bad things in my life!

Why do I write this stuff here? Because it helps me get through the difficult times and some of the good times. Also my Blogger begs me to write. If I haven't ever said this before, my blog is a mythical person I'm writing too. Thats why I refer to my blog the ways I do. And at the end of each blog I try to end it differently like, bye bloggie or see ya Bloggie blog blog, get it?

So adiĆ³s Blog!

No comments: