Thursday, October 8, 2009

Down and out in Florida

Well, it's been fun here in the sunshine state again and my time is about to end! I've been down here for 19 days tomorrow, and did lots of stuff, but not as much from the previous year. This time my friend BK has another ankle biter to tend to so that has put a damper on the activities that we like to enjoy doing together as friends. O-well I've had a great time anyways. I've re-learned how to tend to children, since every day I've kind of helped out here. I hope BK understands that I tried?
Haven't found a job. I've looked here is Sarasota almost every day online and viewed potential jobs when out traveling around. I think the job market down here is worse then back home!
So tomorrow I leave for home sweet home! I'll miss it down here....really I will, the 92 degree days and 70 degree nights are awesome! Back to highs of 50's and lows in the 30's already in Minnesota! Icky! But I'll be happy to be home, and the drama that is present when I left will still be there, and I'll just deal with it! Maybe now I'll truly change my life, who knows? You see I've been really sick of stuff in my life, the patterns, drama, having people stab me, being jealous of me, and most of all using me! Yeah! Time to change blog "are you ready!" stay tuned!

Until next time......see ya, blog!

No comments: