Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I have a Stick!

Yes, I got a stick, her name is My Walking Stick aka Stick! Here is a picture of my work so far on my Stick; Well sorry no pics of her, you see blogger isn't letting me put pictures up right now for some reason, so I guess I'll get back to ya on that one.

Hey I'm typing on a new keyboard. Heck yeah, I finally bought one, instead of using my key pad on the laptop, now I can type like a normal typist again and it feels weird! It's a cheap one (I'd post a pic but I've been down that road already!) Logitech, I got it for $12.79 at Wall Mart. Yeah it's a cheap-o, but I hated typing on the laptop for a very long time. Also it wasn't good how I was typing all day long, you see my hand where up too high because my lapper sits on the second tier of my desk and where the typing tray is was nothing until now....hee hee! Sure I'm gonna get a new computer soon I hope! Then this keyboard will go into the spare parts bin like all of use geeks have laying round the house, basement, garage, kids room, addict, even under the kitchen sink too!

Oh I bought an iron today! Yeah how g_y is that! Oops I almost said it! No it's not GAY and we shouldn't be saying that! At least I'm paying attention to the commercials on the old boob tube! So the iron, yeah an iron. Not a curling iron, skillet iron, iron maiden, iron pills, a freaking IRON to iron my clothes! Well I'm not going to iron my clothes now, but if I have to I now am a "Proud owner of an iron :)" I need the iron to iron on logos onto my shirt for my pool league. Yeah did I mention I'm on a pool league? I don't remember? Humm! Well I'm on a pool league, and it's been really fun so far! My life is and has taken so many new and interesting twists this summer and now into the fall that I don't know weather I'm on foot or horseback from minute to minute....Just Kidding {aka J/K} to all those job prospects out there reading this about my life as a blogger!
Time to stop typing now, my fingers are cramping.....maybe I'll iron them out and then put them in my pockets where all the colorful balls go! The End, and out of stuff blog~bye!

A HA STICK PICS WORKING:



New keyboard:

No comments: