Monday, September 14, 2009

Vegas to Florida

So I made it to Vegas and it was alot of fun. I won't tell you anything, because what go on in Vegas stays in Vegas. But I will tell you I'm going to Florida next! I'm leaving on the 21st of Sept! Yep, going down to see my very good friend Brent and his wife Heather and kids! Ok I've been living the weird life of unemployment now since the 27th of August and I'll tell you it's been okay! I've been looking at jobs but I'm undecided of what I want to do in life! Here is want I'm looking for: stay home or in the community, work on alone, good pay but money isn't everything in life, my family is what I love most, and this time in my life I just want to be successful and have freedom in a job! Okay is that too much to ask? Well, some people that I talk to say "dream on", well I'll dream and dream and will find a job that I like and not be in it for just the money! I'm looking for something that I'll enjoy the rest of my life and who care about money anyways! If I love what I'm doing, the money will suffice and pay the bill, and maybe...just maybe I'll have some left over for fun! God, please help me in finding a job! I know I've been use to the same-old same-old job, but now it's time for a new beginning and let this venture take me to a hole new realm of possibilities. There is a saying, "what comes around goes around!" well I'm looking around those corners for other things that will take me to a higher level in my life! So bring on the pain and bring on the heartache and I'll see chips play on the table to get me that new job that will bring me happiness for years to come! Lord, thank you for your willingness to make the decision I've made to over-come the obstacles in my life! And let not this obstacle take me down to a lower level but bring me higher to greatness in what-ever I do! Thank you and amen! Blogger, ba-bye!

No comments: