Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Two Days to Vegas

Yes, two more days to Vegas.

Well I went and rolled my 401k today into a traditional IRA, so that was fun. Pretty easy too, i must say! Tomorrow I'll be attending some workshops for displaced workers like myself....Oh update, I don't know if this was posted earlier by me blog so bear with me....****Officaly Done***** tomorrow!!!! Yeah one more run, and what a little run that will be. Only 24 miles round trip for little pay of $.37 per mile so that equals $8.88 and if I take my truck to work 20 miles and 20 back with a pick up that get 20 mph so there is two gallons at $2.599 a gal that equals $5.20, now you see where I'm going with this. Thats $8.88-5.20= $3.68 pay for the week! Wow that's pretty bad huh blogger! Well after that I'm done! Unemployed for the first time in my 38 years of life, well 22 since I started working anyways!

God, thank you for the job I've done for the last 11 years, may the rest of my life be as full filling as these last 22 years of work! Watch over me and my fellow truckers out there who has also found them-selves unemployed, and give us the strength and wisdom to find more work in whatever field that may be. Amen!

No comments: