Saturday, June 20, 2009

Aidan William

After not posting here in a long time, I've been to busy on that FB thingy! Here's what's going on in my life and my daughters!

For the love of my daughter she's been through alot since she got done with school. She turned 18 on the 4th, graduated, party for graduation, now a baby....I give her credit for putting up with all the drama too....ie her mom! Yea kicked out a day after her birthday and now living with me! But there is a God and he's watching, so I'll do my best to please him and take care of my baby!
After hours of being in labor (i haven't added up yet) but i know 4 hrs 20 mins of continual pushing starting at 1:30 am my daughter Ashley was going to have a C section. The form was in the room and the nurse took a peak at her you know what and said "I see a head" and so thank God no C section my baby had her first baby Aidan William at about 5:50am this morning and he's 7lbs 7 oz.


So I just pray that my kids mommy will realize the healing that's going to have to take place if there is going to be any stuff done with her daughter!

I'm out I've been up for 24 hrs now and time for bed....bye blog! :)

No comments: