Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Green Day Album

So I listened to the new Green Day album yesterday and this isn't now American Idiot album not even close! American Idiot rocked but this one is more mellow in my opinion. Now my weird review as I jotted down notes as I listened....this is the first thing that popped into my head when I heard each song (comment after each time):

Title
1. "Song of the Century" 0:58 "Oh No!"

Act I: Heroes and Cons
2. "21st Century Breakdown" 5:09 "Eh?"
3. "Know Your Enemy" 3:11 "Like it"
4. "¡Viva la Gloria!" 3:31 "This one needs growing room"
5. "Before the Lobotomy" 4:37 "Something there, but what?"
6. "Christian's Inferno" 3:07 "36 seconds into it scared me, but I'm ok..ie the drum beat"
7. "Last Night on Earth" 3:57 "Nice slow song-Prom?"

Act II: Charlatans and Saints
8. "East Jesus Nowhere" 4:35 "Great drum beat-yes loved it..oh yeah!"
9. "Peacemaker" 3:24 "Different but interesting"
10. "Last of the American Girls" 3:51 "Good hole sum song"
11. "Murder City" 2:54 "I'm Zoning on this one~~what happened?"
12. "¿Viva la Gloria? (Little Girl)" 3:48 "I liked it/others won't"
13. "Restless Heart Syndrome" 4:20 "I've heard that music somewhere else?"

Act III: Horseshoes and Handgrenades
14. "Horseshoes and Handgrenades" 3:14 "My fav so far (Now that's what I'm talking about!)"
15. "The Static Age" 4:17 "NO-NO-NO! some background song while doing the laundry"
16. "21 Guns" 5:21 "Peaceful"
17. "American Eulogy" (A. "Mass Hysteria" / B. "Modern World") 4:26 "YOU TUBE"
18. "See the Light" 4:36 "I need an energy drink"
Total time:69:16

So there you go my review~pretty weird thought's running through this head?

No comments: