Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Today, yes today!

I've been delaying and delaying getting my kid some new tires on her car and today is a snow storm! Yes, now it's too late! My procrastination has gotten the best of me, so I will now drive my kid to school tomorrow because I'm so nervous about her driving on her tires during any kind of snow! Hey I can be protective still, even though she's 18 years old.

Yes, it's suppose to snow around 6 to 10 inches here today. I don't like snow, cold slushy stuff, etc...but somehow I endure it every year. I've been listening to songs of winter like Dean Martin's "Let it snow" to get me in the mood. It helps....a little! It's what I go through every winter! Yes I suffer from the "winter blues". I use to go tanning to cope with the cold and feel like I'm in summer state, but over the years I've stopped doing that due to the harmful effects and the gross tanning beds around town than don't get cleaned well enough to my standards. Maybe I'll post some pics later, since I haven't done that in a while on here.

I have to go and enjoy....bye, bye blog!

No comments: