Sunday, December 13, 2009

Not much snow

Well in my last post it was suppose to be this first big storm of the year and it pretty much missed us. We only got about 2 inches. Yeah my kid has no new tires yet either. On Friday I did goto Sam's Club to get some but on my way up there they sold the one's they had in stock so i'll and she'll have to wait till next week.

Christmas is the season people, say "Merry Christmas" and stop this PC crap! God made it, God did it, God is it, God loves it, God bless it, remember it's about God and the gifts we give is for and from God. So when you get that gift and want to return it, did Jesus return his gifts? Take the gift and use it! I and everyone else can't be perfect and will always sin but the gift of God will take us to a better place!

Amen blog!

No comments: