Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Driving through a flood 2009

I went to Winnipeg and all the way up and back it looked like this north of Grand Forks, ND (sorry didn't take the time to put in order):

Water as far as I could see on both sides of the Interstate 29




This is the rest area on I-29



This is going into the rest area on I-29









I was pretty scared to drive across this. They where only letting us big trucks cross and I was empty...this was on the way back from MB.







































This is at Pembina, MN at the border getting ready










This bridge was in St. Jean Baptiste, MB (notice only about a foot left before they close it)










I think this was the field of my friend Doggy Bizkits wifes mom's house in Morris, MB












Coming into Morris, MB i think













The Dike in Morris, MB














See told ya it was Morris, MB















The bridge in Morris, MB
















Other side of the river in Morris, MB

















This guy in this truck was shutting down the power line that crossed the river.



















Winnipeg Skyline looking from the north to the south


















House going under water
Water everywhere weird


That sign is about 5 feet under water already

No comments: