Monday, September 22, 2008

Home on the range

As you seen from my post yesterday I'm at home now, but I have just received more pics and a video that was taken by Brent when that fight broke out at the red sox game. So here they are:


Here's the guy that tackled that Sox fan that went crazy and tried to get on the field

And here's the video of him getting taken down, Brent shot the video:

Boo hoo I'm calling in at 10:00 am to go back on vacation. No not really but if i look at it that way work isn't as bad. Hopefully I get a really long run south into the warm weather! So after this post I'll probably be back to only posting every week or even longer...thanks for watching and reading you all. I've seen I've had 69 viewers just yesterday as well as a couple of hundred of page view over the last week, maybe more! If I think of more stuff to post of my trip I'll do so as they come into my head, but there was so much stuff that happen that it's overwhelming to me and I can't type it all down. It was really fun, I'll say that much anyways. So until later....blog out baby!

No comments: