Sunday, September 21, 2008

Day 15 cont.

Inside the walk way of the terminal at Detroit

Mousey is home

Mousey is tired

Gees get comfortable Mousey

Gotta have pizza right when I get home

Bye Lacy

Bye Brent


This was in the terminal at Sarasota

Mousey is ready to fly


This at the party, I met some people out on the street Don, Anella, Laralone, Brent, and Paul (brent's friend)

This cop got peed on while doing his paper work outside a bar and he wasn't very happy, do you blame him. The criminal is sitting in the back. He peed inside the open window.



At the Oyster bar with a live band








Bye doggy




Last pic of Brent playing golf



So none of this pics are really in any order and I don't care my trip is done and time to get this posted and back to work. But I do have to mention that the beach on Siesta Key is the best beach I've been too in a long time. The sand was like baby powder and cool on the feet. Jumped into the ocean and it was like bath water, and the outside air temp was 91 degrees, but when I got out of the water I was cold...weird! After me and Brent went golfing that's when we went to the beach then the night of partying, in that order.....and we got home and you know the rest! So I'm here in my town and have to call into work at 10am.. :(. It's 12:12 right now and I know I'm missing a lot of stuff but at least I got the pics up..... maybe later I'll blog more about down in SUNNY SARASOTA FLORIDA!!!

No comments: