Friday, September 5, 2008

Ready Set GO!

Mousey gettin ready to go to florida.

This blog is hopefully going be a busy and get use to seeing Mousey. Mousey is a mouse that my kid has had since she was a baby. Mousey has been on every trip my kid has taken and me too. She's also rode in the truck with me for one or two years. Now it's time Mousey goes on vacation again, along with my help. As you see she is kind of excited to go. She's get's first class treatment, so I don't know why she's stowing away in my carry-on. We're not leaving until tomorrow. She'll be in my short's pocket on the right side where she has always ridden in the past. I think in the pic she's just fooling around though. I caught her in there at 3am this morning.

So i'm leaving for Sarasota, FL. i'll be there well i'm not telling yet! Maybe one day, two? maybe i'm never coming back. I'll try my best to put some pictures and maybe videos of things me and Mousey are doing.....Stay Tuned Blog! The plane leaves at 6:05 am i'll be there at 4am....bye all for now BloG!

No comments: