Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 9 cont.

Ok back from fishing and I'll say this I'm freaking tired as heck! Throwing a net takes a lot out of a person. I caught a ladyfinger and and sheepshead in the net along with a lot of greenbacks that are good for bait. I'll say this and so will Brent, that there is no more buying bait when after you learn how to throw a net. I figured it out pretty fast how to throw it, but Brent....well it took him awhile. Before we left for the fishing pier we where throwing it around in his front yard. He could not grasp the concept! I think he was over thinking it big time. But after about 2 hours of fishing and me throwing it on the pier he had a wak at it and figured it out.....finally! Now he has his net and after I leave here I know he'll have a lot of fun using it! I'm so glad that he got it! I really was getting frustrated!

So we got back home about 1am and Brent filleted the sheepshead that I caught and cooked it up. I was in the living room when I heard a loud clang! I came into the kitchen and there it was, all of Brent's hard work of cleaning and cooking it was on the floor! That sux! I wasn't eating it anyways but Brent really want too. There was a piece of it still stuck in the pan, just a little piece so he got just a little taste anyways. I ate captain crunch w/berry's and passed out on the couch! I was really wiped.
See what tomorrow brings blog....ba-bye!

No comments: