Saturday, September 13, 2008

Day 8 Sarasota, Florida

On to day 8. I feel like a Floridian now that it's eight days living here. I've seen a lot and talked a lot to the people and gotten to feel the hot weather. It's not bad here! I might move here. I was looking at some jobs here today like: Coca Cola, UPS, and other trucking company's in the local area. I haven't filled out any application or anything like that yet. As for living, been checking out the real estate on line and also in person as you see me and Brent went to that one condo, but we also went to two others for me to look at. Maybe more before weeks end.



So today I'm Greek. This cafe was really good! I got a gyro platter for $8.50. Best gyro since this place across the bay from where I live went under!



Pretty nice inside for a cafe huh?


Lacy waiting for the food


I don't quite know what's going on here but I think Lacy wants some Coca Cola


I'm a freak

Nice doggy



My new house, it's only $19,000,000. Really I'm not kidding!


Both of these are in the 20 million dollar range.


On the street in downtown Sarasota looking west


Now east


For some reason I don't remember what else we did today before we when cruising downtown. I think just hung around the house.



So after eating we of course went to Lido beach again. Today they lifted the ban on the beach for the storm surge of Ike and we where able to check it out. Lacy took a dive in and we stay awhile then drove home to drop her off with mommy and headed right back there to fish until 11pm, that's when the park closes. I think it was 3am by the time we got to sleep and we have golf in the morning at 8:37 tee off, shoot getting up at 7 is going to be hard! Mousey is ready!

Good night i'm tired

No comments: