Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 5 Sarasota, Florida

Onto day 5 recap: See the plane? Yes it's a real plane! It was my plane above Brent's house on Saturday when I flew into Sarasota, Florida. I think to told how what he did in my first post, so I finally got him to take the pic of his camera so i could upload it here.


This is a frog, found him at the base ball game tonight!

No pics of the game tonight but next week I'll try to get some posted! We didn't do a hole lot today, beach like i mentioned. O-yeah it was closed, but we parked outside the gate and walked into the park (Lido Park i think) and saw the huge waves today. I stepped on a some kind of picker bush while I went to pee along the way. Yeah 2 little pickers stuck into my 2nd toe on the right foot. I guess I learned my lesson WHERE SANDALS TO THE BEACH NOT BAREFOOT. Sorry for yelling blog, but when i read this years later I'll remember. I'm ok they where just little pickers.....but I'm worried about possible infection. I will have to wait and see!
Ok the baseball game last night was a lot of fun. I got to get out into the field myself during batting practice and catch some balls. Felt like a kid again! No really it brought back some memories of playing ball in high school with Brent then! Maybe that's why Brent like playing now? No he just like playing ball. And i see his enthusiasm last night. He was all fired up to play. I watched and filmed the action. Next Wednesday we will do it again!
Video game's suck to by the way. I was playing wolfenstien today for about an hour and couldn't figure out one board for that hole hour. Finally i did, I'll try more later.
Getin' on now blog, done got 'er.

No comments: