Sunday, September 7, 2008

Day 2 in Sarasota Florida

So this is day two, well really the first full day since I arrived at 3:15pm yesterday. But on to day 2. I wonder right now if I'll do this every day. It's taking precious time away from my vacation to take pics, type, edit and the rest of the stuff to keep updating this blog. Right now it's already the 3rd day and Brent is still sleeping so I'm catching up on the 2nd day (I'm not telling).

So today 2nd day: Activities
1. Played catch in the front yard. Didn't think i could catch and throw a baseball after twenty years of not doing it, but it went well. Actually it felt really good to play ball!
2. Went golfing. 15 dollars to play at the golf course and that includes a cart. Brent did beat me, but I'll say for not playing for 2 years i played really good. I asked Brent to go to the driving range but we didn't, we just hit the links and it was awesome. The first nine we played along with two other people. By the time we got to the back nine I was all loosen up and started to hit a lot better. We got off the course when it got too dark to play. Yea we couldn't even play the last hole, so what! It was really fun anyways. And we'll be doing it again
3. Played poker and black jack until 3am. I think I'm ready to play for real in a poker room now after tonight.

Not a lot of going on today but Brent did cook up some good bar-b-que ribs tonight and bean (the new grilling beans).

Now the pics for today:

Nice set up Brent~~~wak the ball!

Good follow though! Where's the ball?

O-yeah Mousey is watching it for Brent!



Sorry not a big pic day but maybe more coming tomorrow. Later blog!

No comments: