Friday, September 19, 2008

Day 14 Sarasota, Florida (Last Full Day)

Well I'm up and it's 9:42am and I only got 5 or 6 hours of sleep, since i got up at 6am! Just got done updating and uploading all the pics from the game you see in the previous post. Brent's still sleeping and it's time to rock and roll I'm gonna wake his butt up soon. This is my last FULL day in Florida and I have to get to UPS to send my golf clubs back home, since it's to expensive and a hassle to send them on the plane. I did the same thing coming here! I'm gonna miss it here! I really like the warm weather and the landscape, water, golf, Brent and Heather and of course Lacy! Oh I can't forget the Goldie the dog! Yep he woke me up this morning, thanks Goldie you waited until the very end to tackle me on the couch where I slept every night, but this morning you got me! I'm looking at him right now as I type this out and I think he's smiling at me because he's still sitting on the couch and it's 9:49am. I should go jump on him! I think he's peeking at me. Hold on I'm gonna...be right back!

A......HA! Paybacks are fun! I waited a long time for that! So as you can see I'm having fun right up to the last minutes of my vacation! Gotta go for now!

No comments: