Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day 13 Cont.

Ok we made it to the parking lot of the stadium of the Tampa Bay Rays vs. Minnesota Twins. Now for the pics of the day:

Front parking lot

Who's this guy?

Cool truck and boat for the rays

Let the sunshine down

"Superstar" I don't know who he is but he was good playing for the crowd while we waited to get in. We got there 2 hours in advance to get autographs and watch batting practice. Hey maybe that will be me playing out side this stadium someday for a couple of dollars so I can live on the beach......I like that! New career no more truck driving! Yeah, i'll have to check into it!!!






Where in...this is the center field from the hallway, they were hitting balls and landing sometime through this hall while we waited to get in.

We in now baby!!!! On the Rays side of the field waiting for autographs






The roof and then me

So I got sick of waiting for the Rays to come out and went to catch balls from the Twins in the outfield.....maybe they would sign me a ball or my glove? Nope they where not gonna even throw me a ball to a person in a Rays shirt!



So back I went to wait for autographs on the sidelines


I don't know who this guy is but I think his important! I shook his hand as well as the owner of the stadium

Com-on catcher autograph please!........Nope none yet!


So the game is getting ready to start and off to out seats we go...pretty good huh!
These are on the Twins side and for sure where going to get our 15 minutes of fame on tv every time a right handed batter gets up to bat
In this pic see the front row that's where we went and sat until the bottom of the 4th inning and got kicked up to the 3rd row where we had tickets....o-well it was fun while it lasted

See right on the dugout for the Twins, I was banging it! And look who got mad!

Brent and the hot cheerleader! #08

My glove!


Raymond the mascot!




Five homers -- three by Evan Longoria -- had the Rays tasting victory Thursday, but a five-run ninth off Dan Wheeler and Co. resulted in an 11-8 loss to the Twins. That sux!!!
So here's Brent checking out his seats for tomorrow nights game. I don't think we'll be going! I have to leave on Saturday :( afternoon at 1:00
And who is this? This is another one of the security guards that tackled that Red Sox fan that went crazy the night before
And another guy that was involved.....he here to them and their 15 mins of fame.

By staduim and by Tampa Bay Rays. Thanks team for no autographs! But I had fun at the Sox game watching you win, and watching you lose to the Twins
Here's in the hall way leaving.
And now it's dark outside the stadium at about 11pm
Now i'm back at Brent's house and here's the only autographs I got!
Yep four of the cheerleaders!!!!!!!!






So thats the rap up of today, much more happend like going to the bar and eating a great burger and fries, and watching people get brought to the hospital from drinking so much. See a guy get hit in the head by a baseball. I didn't catch the one signed I bought it at the gift shop and had them sign it! I drove Brent's car back from the game about 50miles, that was pretty cool to drive a catilliac. I'm gonna go now and this might be the last blog until I get home, not sure yet, I still have tomorrow which we're going golfing again and then to the beach one more time...I hope! But if this is good bye for now and blog on people!















No comments: