Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 11 Sarasota, Florida

Getting ready to go golfing today at Rolling Green Golf Club where we went last week. It's only about 2 blocks from Brent's house.

Here's some pics already today this morning:

Brent trying to sell his baseball tickets "hard at work"

Here's the guitar I've been playing

Mousey get out of the pic

Mousey is getting pesty

Ouch my poor finger is sore from playing golf, there is a big blister under there....Mousey stop it!

Thanks Mousey now stay away

Here's my poor foot. Sore from wearing flip flops

Brent's big tv.


He's still hard at work

I'm sorry Mousey for yelling at you. I see you found a friend....Raymond from the Tampa Bay Rays baseball team

Ok I'll take your picture again Mousey


Brent is on a mission to find us golf tickets.

Yum Brent cooked up a good breakfast

Hi Mousey I'm busy again

I know your new friend Raymond is on the screen

Here's a doggy bizkit Mousey go get him!



See ya blog later!

No comments: