Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spanish to English? What's up with that?

Ok I'm home today since it's really slow in the trucking. So I went to Wally Mart and bought some stuff and went through self checkout lane and decided to use the Spanish version of checking my stuff. After I scanned all my item and got my receipt I noticed that my receipt was printed in English. Why? If I speak it then I should also read it right? Why? I don't get it. Really though I don't speak Spanish but know enough to use the check out just in case. I am on the side of most American's that our language should be only English, but I'm not going down that road any further. Sorry blog I'm not fighting with you over that!

Ok 2nd thing that happened tonight. I was driving my auntie E home and there was this broke down car on the side of the road and a girl with a kid got out, so I pulled over to help her out. I'm not going to brag here but I'll tell you she was pretty scared, or shook up about running out of gas and told me that her husband would be pretty mad if he found out. So I told her that I would help her and not to worry about it. So me and E went and got her gas and all was well. I told her that it can happen to even the best of us and that she should tell her husband and not to worry. I even told her to go and get more gas because I only put about 1 1/2 gal. in her tank. She didn't do that because I watched her drive the other way from the gas station. There was so much to this event that happened I've shorten it down to this. Like my emotions and feelings, the money offered that I refused but got anyways, and other stuff. I'll say this though....she was kind of cute! And so was her child! I feel bad that she was so scared what her husband would do, if she was really married?

Well I'm off to install a new shower curtain and do some serious web surfing of a new motorcycle seat!

BaBaBA Bye Bloggie!

No comments: