Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wow what a weekend!

Me and my cuz had a great time at the doggy bizkit's and bubble's house this weekend. Dog can jam on those drums that's for sure. I got pretty wild last night too, playing my ax! I'm sitting here now at my computer with basically nothing to do, but when I'm at there house there's nothing to do....but there is somehow? I don't get it....even when there's not much to do there's the chatting' we all do out there and it passes the time by so fast. Heck we covered so many subjects this weekend...wow what a weekend! Until next time dog and bub's I'll be seeing' you later, hopefully sooner than later! Like I told them next time I'll be riding the bike out there!

Yea can't wait to get on that thing again...you know I kept track on the calender last riding season and from April 19, 2007 to November 12, 2007 I rode my motorcycle 67 times! Yeah 67 times and I'm a truck driver that's only suppose to be home on the weekends. (To count as a ride, it's one X on the calender per day and I was away form the apartment for minimum of one hour)....so 67 X's means (67 times) on the bike! Every chance I had~~~~ I rode! Parked the truck and walked home for a ride, weekend's, day's off etc!

Oh yeah my mom and step dad got what they needed for there house and they just signed papers for a new house today. There closing is toward the end of April. I prayed for a whole week for them to get enough to buy what the needed and God answered on Friday for them. Thank you Jesus! I know I don't always play by the rules of being a Christan and I'm not perfect either (sinner~~~~that's me and a hypocrite) but God still answers prayer! But I'll keep praying for God to change me an pray for the thing's I, and the people I love, need in life!
By Blogger,
The Rat"ATTACK" has left the INTERNET!

No comments: