Saturday, March 22, 2008

Nice day to ride~~boo ho :( so I'll write in "My Blog"

Ah! I'm a Ninja Warrior! Not! But I did have a good night's sleep at? Yea, what I'm wearing here is call a Hood made by Under Armor found at www.underarmour.com...I fired up the motorcycle yesterday and took it for a ride to the shop in town to get serviced. It was at the time of the ride I think about 28 to 30 degrees and at 55mph thats down around zero. So it was really fun but cold. I was fine but this hood I just bought today at Dunham Sports for $24.99 would have been nice to have on. But I'll use it the next time I ride if it's cold outside. So since i fired up the Yamaha 1100 V-star Classic

this weekend I finally got to check out my mileage from last year, since I forgot to look after taking the battery out for storage reasons! So here's how many miles I put on. I started out with 6443 and ended up at 10321 so in my calculation that is 3878 miles on two wheels. Remember too I rode it 67 times from April 19 to November 12, 2007. Each ride of at least one hour away from the house, only one "X" on the calender so some days I might have come home 2 or 3 times but only got one 'x' for the 67 rides. Ok I'm going to do the same thing this year and it's already started yesterday so I'll be back, I have to put an 'X' on the calender....pause..........pause......ok I'm back. So as you see I'm starting early. Almost one month earlier! They said it would be at least until next week when they get to servicing my bike :( today was really nice. It got up to at least 45 degrees, maybe higher too I really don't know.

So, hope my wonderful blog likes me writing about my bike today. Why did I just say it that way? Oh I know.....When I started a blog like everyone else out there we where suppose to write about ourselves and not to other people, but since the hole bloggy thing has taken off in the past years, people write to other people and sell things too! What has happened to just writing to yourself or to the thing I call "My Blog"

I think this is my longest writing to date. So until next time bloggie blog blog~yeah!
(notice the ending, it's different everytime) learn it, live it, love it!!!!!

PS.
Happy Easter! Where's the bunny on the cross? Remember who was there! ~~~hint, not a bunny~~~

No comments: