Friday, February 19, 2021

Out with the old in with the new

So today is 2021, Feb 19. On 1/27/21 I installed Microsoft Word. I’m learning the new ins and outs of the program. Yeah, at my age you think I would know how to do this. Mostly I do. But there are new things since I learned the program many years ago in high school and college. One of those things is “Post to Blog” feature. And with that said, that’s what I’m doing. But I couldn't figure it out :(. So i copied and pasted it here today. Best I could do. Since January 5, 2021 I was
Involentary Seperated
from my job from a blood bank, and still unemployeed as of this post. It’s been a long time since I’ve blogged but I’m still alive and kicking. Maybe i'll be making more posts like i use to back in the day. I looked back and I posted about being unemployed. Interesting read. Chow for now!

No comments: