Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Yes i'm alive!

So here I am, back on my blog! It's been along time and I think I said that the last time i posted too! Well I've been working on lots of stuff so here's an update: Still smoke free going on 8 years Still playing and practicing guitar Still livin the dream :) Hey that's good right? So I spend more time on Facebook than here but now i've been working on getting a podcast up and running and still of some things to work out on that. I might start a totally new blogger for that too but i'll keep my "The Packrat" blog so no worries. Just finally posted my first post on FB tonight so now all my friends there can see what i've been up to for the last 10 years. Yes i've been blogging for 10 years. There is lots of stuff and maybe stuff i'm not to proud of but if you go back an read it well I wrote it to read so I have no regrets I guess. Some things are a little weird as I was really creative for a bit too so hang in there and enjoy my new followers. I'm still creative now too but there where times I just had to get it out and say stuff! All is good and the packrat lives on. Stay tuned .... blogger rat out!

No comments: