Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Since Last Time

Well i'm typing this out on my new HP computer and I love it. Yeah it's been since valentines day since last post but I've been busy looking for work. Yep still unemployed and trying and trying to somehow find a job to stay home...ie off the road! My old computer (the lapper) went....well tit's up on me and needed to stay connected with my network of job searches. I had the money saved for that day that I knew would come, and boy did it come at a bad time. But everything is okay, I just paid the bill on the credit card and all is good! It's been a very hard process to get up to date all the stuff I had on the old computer and now just after a month I finally install my first game and am looking forward to some relaxing time playing it...well shooting my friend down in Florida. The game is combat arms.... http://combatarms.nexon.net/ . But that will be done after the work is done!

So here I sit tying my blog and searching for a job that would come along, with luck and determined spirit and my networking of people, things will be back to normal!

bye b l o g!

No comments: