Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year and stuff

So now it's 2010 and nothing new here. Just living my life as an unemployed person. Yes I've been looking. No interviews. Life is good. No hard feelings. Will work soon. Not worried. Any more questions? Yes i'm sick of hearing questions about being unemployed and stuff. Hey i'm just one of many. I will find work. If not i'll work online and start a new web service about losing your job and how to live using blogs to get money....yeah right...ha ha....no really things are good! I'm working on learning Excel and PowerPoint and other things. Every day i'm working here on the computer looking and learning stuff. I love being home now. You know not trucking around the country in a cube. I like truck driving but now in my life if I can find something else other that trucking I will.....maybe if all else fails i'll go back but until then not right now! Hey Happy New Year!

No comments: