Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Catch a Star

I caught a star this morning. Yep stayed up until 4am and saw some meteors falling from the sky during the Leonid Meteor Shower which will peak tonight;


www.space.com/scienceastronomy/leonids_now_031118.html


Get out and enjoy people!


I did, but the one thing I missed is someone to cuddle up with and share the experience. But I had fun on my own anyways. I got bundled up and headed out at 11pm last night with my coffee cup and thermos full of coffee. I first headed to a spot to close to town and the local ski hill turned on there lights to start the years making of snow and drowned out the sky with light. So I headed south from that location about 20 miles out in to the darken country side and view some wonderful meteors streaking across the sky. Seen well over one hundred! Tonight I might venture out again but no until later in the early morning about 3 or 4 am if I can stay away that long!

I never have experience so much in these last few months since being unemployed! Yeah I need a job, but it needs to be something that I can stay home every day. I've missed so much not being home as a truck driver in the last 11 years, I don't know if I can go back!

Okay look to the skys.....ba-bye blog!

No comments: