Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tire's Eh?

Well today I'm going shopping for new tires, actually I've been doing it now for about 2 hrs on line and have decided to buy them at Sam's Club. You see this week when I went to work I blew out my rear tire just as I got to work. Yep I was driving up the driveway when BOOM my tire went. So I limped it to my parking spot and then said "f" it an had to get going to Liberty MO. I didn't have time to fix it. But on Thursday I did have some time to change it and then when I got don't Friday night I didn't have to bother with it...understand! Heck what am I doing? I don't even know what I just typed but anyways I have to go and get tires. Why I only blew one right? Well I've been putting off tires now for about well...over a year and a half now and there really bad. I'm looking at a possible 700 dollars for tires. That's what my friend mark paid. I'll maybe update this later. Time to shop....bye!

No comments: