Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Burr is frickin cold! :(

Well I changed my profile pic to the one I posted the other day. I think it's straight up and down now. I can't see it since I'm posting in another window, but if it isn't I'll fix it for my own satisfaction!
F and A it's frickin cold outside today. Right now it's -21 degrees with any wind. We have a wind chill advisory until noon today but I think that will be extended.

Ok, my computer crashed on Dec 31,2008 and now I'm using my lap top and I really hate typing on this but I am getting use to it a little bit. Yesterday I add 1gb of RAM to it and it seems to be running better. I do keep getting knocked off line and my speed really sucks on line but i can live with it until i get better stuff...ie a new home computer and monitor. I've tweaked this thing out the best I can so there>>>>>>ha ha ah- o crap i gotta go to work or at least call in to work...ba bye blog!

No comments: