Thursday, January 29, 2009

New stuff rocks!

Well as you see, my dear blog, I've started the spending spree of buying new equipment for my house...ie my computer dilemma. First thing was this in the pic above. Yep just this weekend I keep braking stuff and my old chair busted. So today I went and spent $107. 49 on this "Nazairo Executive Chair" There was a promo discount of $80.00 off. I don't know if I got a great buy but I did like the chair. I sat in every chair at Office Max. They had at least 50 chairs. Well not every chair just the high back ones and made of leather. So I couldn't deal with not having a nice place to rest my tush while on the computer...yeah that's the next thing I hope to buy. I can't decide though on what to buy or build. O-well I'll tell you blog when it comes to be.

I'm really digging www.facebook.com. Sorry blogger I'll be true to you though. I just can't type here everyday like I want to. Heck I can't there either. But this is my first and only blog on the internet. So until next time I'll keep braking stuff and replacing other stuff. :)blogger..luvs!

No comments: