Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's a sad day :(

I'm sad today, my home computer crashed. It was a long run with her though! I got her back in April of 2001. So now i'm using my lapper. I hate this thing. It's too hard to type on. I'll be getting another computer real soon as well as a LCD screen. I needed to update anyways! You see my Gateway was only 20 gig hard drive, 1 gig processor and 512 ram, 133 front side bus, Nvida graphics card (don't know but I think 62mb) some of that like the ram i added a stick to it! So even if i go to let's say walley mart and buy the cheapest computer for 298.00 it will be probably 100 times better and faster that my baby that just died. R.I.P. old Gateway and monitor. Did i also mention that my printer/copier/scanner died too as well as my cam. What the heck, i'll have to update all of it. Here it lies on the floor:

RIP old Gateway

No comments: