Monday, November 17, 2008

Well, pretty sure!

Just got home from another weekend at the doggy bizkit's house. Yep my and the cuz where there since Friday. Pretty sure we had some fun! And I'm "Pretty Sure" I'm pretty sure....lol to the cuz's new word used all weekend (pretty sure). Well, it was fun and I'll be there again someday! We got to jam and if me and the dog lived closer to each other I'm pretty sure we'd get better. Not saying we sucked, but practice does make perfect! Man-O-Man I wish we could play more, for those who read this, he plays drums, while I play the guitar. Yea, I'm new at this, about 3 years now and still having fun learning new things. So here it is at 1:15 am on Monday morning and I'm still awake typing this.

I have to call into work at noon today. Hopefully I can stay home another day to re-coop from this weekend! Yea, I drank but still smoke free but really smelling like smoke. You know after being around my friends that still smoke really sinks. I have to wash ever thing. I like the smell of smoke while I'm there, but the after smell :( .........icky! So friends of mine, that's how it is (no offense i said i like the smell). So, also after being around 3 smokers all weekend I'm kind of high myself from the nicotine intake and will soon be feeling the with drawl symptoms. It's kind of like I did smoke! All that feeling will start later today after I sleep on it. If you don't believe me, it's true! I've felt this way many times since I quit over 3 years ago! I'll be okay just a little weird feeling!

So my body is slowly adjusting to the cold weather now....ie read the last post! It's still really cold but I should be use to this since I've lived in this area now my hole life of 38 years! O-yea,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY........ TO........ ME......,
WHAT WILL THIS NEXT YEAR BRING TO ME?

Well my birthday was on the 10th, so I'm a little late but so what this is just a blog entry anyways and I can say it when ever I want to right! It was the Dog's on the 15th that's why I planned to go out there this weekend. O-yea again (~~~i like saying O-yea~~~) I think I was the only one to sing happy birthday to him on Saturday, unless I just sung to loud and couldn't hear anyone else...lol! NO I'm not really LAUGHING OUT LOUD but I'm chuckling!!! How about this COL (chuckling out loud) or FOL (farting out loud) what the F am I doing, heck my fingers some times have a mind of there own.

O-Yea I wrote a little song and that even took a life of it's own. I don't have a name for it, and tried to play it out at the Dog's house but lost the rhythm and stopped trying to figure it out. Please anyone reading this if you steal it and make money off of it, just contact me and I'll give you my PAYPAL account where you can send me my royalty checks. Now here's the song:

Oh my baby left me standin
standin right there
Oh my baby left me standin
standin right there
With my hands in my pockets
and no mo money to share!

My baby done left me
she walked right out that door
Oh my baby done left me
she walked right out that front door
I don't care where's she's goin
I don't care anymore!

Oh my baby don't love me
she don't love me anymore
Oh my baby don't love me
no she don't love me anymore
Last time that I saw her
she was a walkin out the door

You see, I shot her old man down!
I shot him to the ground!
I said I shot her old man down!
I shot him to the ground!
And it's been thirty years now
in the prison, prison cell!

My baby done left me
she walked right out that door
Oh my baby done left me
she walked right out that front door
I don't care where's she's goin
I don't care what's she doin
I don't care
I don't care anymore!


Okay I'm done, hope you Bloggie readers liked it, actually I don't really even care because I'm not really doin this for you all these years I'm just doing it for me. Sometimes I think I'm typing to readers all over the world and I'm really not trying to do that but I know people read this. Yes you my friends of mine and maybe even family. Why do I do this? So I have record of how stupid I really am typing in a blog. Really, telling my life story to a computer to be put all over the http://www.com/ web world is weird but you people read this anyways, and if you stop reading this I'll still be here typing more stuff about my life and stuff........what ever! Okay that's weird in it self. I'm not prof reading this! This will just stay the way I typed it, even if it makes no since to you readers, it's my blog and I'll understand it in my own weird mind of the packrat world!

insert ending here~~~~bye Blogger, luv's ya!
why? here? WEirD!

No comments: