Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day 12 cont.

The living room weird don't ask why?
But where off to the game to sell those tickets.


The bridge going into St. Petersburg "The Sunshine Skyway Bridge"

Hi Mousey are you sneaking into the game?


Or just going along for the ride




See the rainbow





The baseball stadium and rainbow




Freak





Taxi please (don't ask)


The back gate ticket office (I guess front to me, I'll not see the front, to far to walk around)

Brent sold the tickets to the first couple in the parking lot about 4 blocks from the door. He got $130 for them so he broke even but now we have to get some cheap nose bleed tickets.



We got tickets in the upper deck section 309 row C seats 9-10.



This is what it looks like walking in on ground floor when we came in the back way (maybe the back way is really the front? Heck I don't know I'm just following Brent







Damn Red Sox breaking the toilets


This is not the seat I'll be sitting at tomorrow nights game against the twins but section 113 row M seats 1-2. I took this because it's close to where we'll be by only 9 seats to the left. Watch us on tv tomorrow. Every time a right hand batter gets up to bat we should be visible. I'll be the guy picking his nose and Brent will be flipping off the camera......j/k! No after tonight's game we'll be all fired up in that stadium, dancing in the seats hootin' and hollerin'. I'm horse now!


And the view from there


Tomorrow you'll see the same view basically


But no we make our way up to the upper deck because Brent sold his expensive tickets and got us 20 dollar seats.

Here we are, not bad seats for 20 dollars










Brent has an idea....what's next!


O-yeah baby...... ground floor 13 rows up from the Rays dugout just where he had sold the expensive tickets at row 11. Yep we scammed our way to really good seats and kicked Boston red sox fan out of his seat because he wasn't suppose to be there either and this is where we stayed from the 3rd inning to the end of the game. This is one of the cheerleaders for the Rays



Sold out game!



This is Number 23 Carlos Pena getting ready to hit. I'm wearing his jersey, that Brent let me wear! And now I'm one step away from the field baby!!!!



Hey turn around what's this going on



Ray's win 10-3!!!!!














Someone got iced!

Raymond the mascot is dead!


We're happy Ray fans "Goof Balls" I think I'm a Rays fan....(think is the word!)


So that's the rap up of the game, I didn't mention the big fight between a Ray's and Sox fan just to the right of us. It got pretty ugly. Then the guy that started the hole brawl a few minutes later went crazy and headed to the field where he was thrown down buy the security guards on top of the Rays dugout and I think hog-tied and kicked out of the stadium. When we left there was a cop van out side and you could hear someone in there pound on the wall and swearing "let me out you ----blankly -t- blank stuff! I have video of it but you can't see it very well because it's to grainy, but I'll look on you tube for someone else's video and see if I can get it posted....hold on.....No video's that I can find but here's some pics of it:
See the security guard on the right in the blue, after the game me and Brent went up to him and Brent got his picture with him an we congratulated him on the take down to the offender. He really did take him down by tackling on the roof of the dugout! The cop has a taser to the back of his head....wow!!
Get him out of here....see ya, wouldn't want to be ya!!!!


Bloggin' out of here too!



No comments: