Friday, July 11, 2008

Lazy day's

I'm bored. I've been busy all week on vacation and now it's Friday and I'm bored and tired. Time to relax and do nothing. Yeah right! I'm still on vacation I'm gonna go riding the bike, play my guitar (learn a new song) and chill until Monday. Ok that's sounds boring to you blog but that's what I do. Well I'm gonna do other stuff too. Like right now I'm watching TV, then shower and then I'm out of the apt to go eat Chinese, yum!

Ok the big shoot on Saturday went well I shot a score of 198 for all three events. Shotgun 40, Handgun 80, and rifle 78. Each event scored 100 for a today of 300. I don't know what place i came in but i think at least top ten of 30 people. This year we had partners and my partner was a work friend I'll call Josh and he shot a 200. Our team total got us in 14th place.

The dog house ride was awesome on the bike. The weather was great! No Rain! Well i got in front of a storm on the way back but didn't get wet! I think I put 400 miles going out and back and a little riding round out there in New York Mills.
O-yeah did you know Dog's can fly?:

Valley Fair was fun. Thirty Two years in a row. Yep the place opened in 1976 and I've been going since I was 6 years old and now I'm 37. My cuz also has been doing the same. We spent alot of money. 612 dollars to be close to exact. Well that's the total, but my cuz owes me 267 of that. But it was worth the money, I had fun and I think my cuz did too. Also our kids i think had fun! At least the weather was nice until we headed back home in the rain.

My aunt E got a cat, it's name is Josie. Here's the pic of her:


Ok my bordem is over time to leave the computer for today, bye Ba-Ba-Blog!

No comments: