Monday, May 5, 2008

New boots for riding the bike. I'm crazy I'd guess they cost me 147.00 and I'll be getting them died black later which will cost me another 15 bucks, but there nice boots. As soon as I tried them on I felt like I could walk all day in them. So finally the weather is nice outside to ride, well really I've been riding since March 22nd when it was 27 to 30 degrees outside. Today it's a balmy 60 degrees.

Been doing alot of stuff lately, praying to God, and like my diet I'm on, cooking at home, cooking or just eating out of my cooler at work and not buying McD's or similar stuff (trying not to think about eating...lol), riding the bike, playing the guitar's, making blowguns! (yeah blowguns is my newest hobby) Same-old stuff! No really I've been busy every weekend I get home doing something. I didn't look to see when the last time I wrote in here, but if I remember it was a long post.

Ok I'm going riding some more, va-rooooom blog!

No comments: